As you know, affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways bloggers use to monetise their blogs. Yet it has a poor reputation as many internet marketers use unethical practices and abuse the relationship they have with their audience. But done right it can be a lucrative way for you to earn a part-time and full-time income from your blog.
If you want to monetise your blog through affiliate marketing, then this post is a must.
In this guide I will give you all the tools you need to understand, learn and master affiliate marketing.
Let’s dive in.
- What is affiliate marketing? affiliate marketing definition
- Affiliate disclosure fundamentals
- How to choose the right affiliate products to promote
- 7 of the best affiliate marketing programs for bloggers
- How to promote affiliate products (the right way)
- Affiliate marketing on Pinterest
- Affiliate marketing on youtube
- How to do affiliate marketing on Instagram
- The best affiliate marketing websites ever
- Creative affiliate marketing guides
What is affiliate marketing? affiliate marketing definition
If you’re new to affiliate marketing – or looking to brush up on the basics – these resources will help you get your affiliate marketing campaigns off on the right foot. You’ll learn exactly what affiliate marketing is and how it works the difference between affiliate networks, merchants and more…
- Affiliate Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- What is Affiliate Marketing? Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- What is Affiliate Marketing & How Does It Work?
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners: A Step-By-Step Guide
- What Is Affiliate Marketing and How Does It Work?
Affiliate disclosure fundamentals
In 2009, the FTC released: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
These guidelines require that any affiliate marketer who uses reviews, endorsements or testimonials to promote affiliate products must clearly disclose the fact that they receive a commission for doing so. And that you must disclose the commercial relationships with businesses that are promoted on your website. These resources will help you understand the FTC guidelines and what you must do as an affiliate marketer to disclose the commercial relationships you have with merchants on your blog or web.an affiliate marketer to disclose the commercial relationships you have with merchants on your blog or web.
- Affiliate Disclosure Requirements and Examples
- How to Turn Affiliate Marketing Disclosure Into a Selling
- FTC Affiliate Disclosure For Bloggers: Everything You Need To Know
- How to Properly Disclose your Affiliate Links
How to choose the right affiliate products to promote
Whether you want to use affiliate marketing as a part-time income or as your main source of full-time income, finding the best affiliate programs to join is essential. In this chapter you’ll learn how to choose the best affiliate products to promote to gain the attention and trust you’ve built with your audience.
- 10 tips for choosing affiliate marketing programs that will work for you
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Product For Your Blog
- 7 Ways To Choose A Product
- Affiliate Marketing: Choosing the Right Affiliate Offers
Where to find the best affiliate marketing programs
When you’ve identified the best products to promote to your audience. You will need to find, sign up and get accepted onto their affiliate programs. Many products run their own affiliate programs, some will use affiliate networks to help manage the process. Here you’ll find the best resources for finding and getting accepted onto the affiliate marketing programs for the products you’d like to promote.
- Top 15 Affiliate Marketing Websites & Programs For 2019
- Best affiliate marketing programs of 2018
- Best Affiliate Networks And Programs For 2019
- 20+ Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms and Networks of 2019
How to promote affiliate products
Affiliate marketing has got a bad reputation lately due in part down to internet marketers abusing their influence to promote products and services purely for financial gain and part down to unethical practices used to promote products.
As Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income says in his affiliate marketing book Affiliate Marketing the Smart Way. “Every time I’ve put money first before serving my audience I’ve failed.”
In this chapter you’ll find all the resources you need to promote your affiliate products the right way.
- 7 Techniques For Promoting Affiliate Products Online
- How to Promote Affiliate Products On Your Blog
- 6 Great Ways To Promote Your Affiliate Links And What To Avoid
- 15 Proven Ways to Promote Affiliate Products
Affiliate marketing on pinterest
Pinterest often gets overshadowed by the likes of Instagram and Facebook. Yet for many bloggers Pinterest is a gold mine of traffic, subscribers and sales. Whether you’re new to Pinterest or want to understand how you can leverage Pinterest to promote your affiliate products this chapter is for you.
- How to Earn Your First Affiliate Commission This Week on Pinterest
- How To Make Money on Pinterest (Updated for 2019)
- How To Make Money With Affiliate Links On Pinterest
- How to Make Money on Pinterest With Affiliate Links
Affiliate marketing on YouTube
It makes sense that the second largest search engine in the world with over 1 billion users has become a wildly popular channel for affiliate marketing. Question is, is it worth whilst investing your time in creating, editing and publishing video on YouTube. Let’s find out…
- Affiliate Marketing on Youtube: Who does it and is it worth it
- How to Make Money on YouTube with Affiliate Marketing
- Become a YouTube Affiliate and Make Money
- Promote Products You Love with Youtube Affiliate Marketing
- Youtube Affiliate Marketing 10
Affiliate marketing on Instagram
With over 700 million active monthly users and 400 million active daily users with engagement that ranks above Tumblr, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, Instagram has massive potential for potential affiliate marketing opportunities. As an affiliate market your objective is to drive traffic to site through as many channels as possible. Considering the potential reach of that you can ta into on Instagram. It is no wonder many bloggers are turning to the social network to expand their potential affiliate marketing networks. The resources in this chapter will help you learn how to make money on Instagram through affiliate marketing.
- How to Earn Money on Instagram as an Affiliate Marketer
- 9 Creative Instagram Affiliate Marketing Methods
- Using Instagram Influencers in Your Affiliate Program
- The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Links on Instagram
The best affiliate marketing websites ever
This chapter provides you with resources to the most epic affiliate marketing content on the internet.
- Beginners Guide: Affiliate Marketing Tips & Tools (That Actually Work)
- The Smart Passive Income Blog
- Shoemoney Blog
- Charles Ngo
Creative affiliate marketing guides
Here are some of the best guides, courses and books on affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing the Smart Way
- Patt Flynns Epic Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing Explained – The Beginner’s Guide 2019
- Ebook Download Page – Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing