Hi I’m Stephen Mayall and I am a marketer, writer and blogger.
I help bloggers and entrepreneurs build their digital platforms and systems to help save time, increase efficiency and reduce tech. overwhelm.
Have you ever asked yourself:
“Which email marketing system should I choose?”
“Which online course platform should I host my course on?”
“How can I integrate x with y?”
“How can I choose between x and y?”
“How (systems one here)
Or screamed endless profanities at your laptop as you desperately try to troubleshoot a latest tech. hiccup mid way through launch.
Then you’re in the right place!
How we help
I recently saw this comment from Ryan Lee entrepreneur, best-selling author, speaker and coach in a recent email.
“Please, please, please – Do NOT obsess over what software to use.
I can’t tell you how many people I see focusing on tactics, when you need to focus on strategy….I repeat, if the only thing you keep asking is, “what’s the best membership software?” before you are crystal clear on why people should sign up with YOU… you lose.”
This blog exists to help you stay focused on your strategy!
I believe in helping smart entrepreneurs and bloggers who want to get back more time, automate their business reduce tech. overwhelm so they can stay focused on strategy and the things that have the biggest impact on their business.
To do that, I hold myself accountable to 5 guiding principles:
- Keep it simple: Because If you can understand something easily, then it’s more likely to get done.
- Make a decision: Prevent you becoming paralysed with indecision by helping you make informed choices (or implement something) and keep moving forward.
- Be honest: Have an opinion, because sitting on the fence doesn’t help anyone.
- Test it: Be your test guinea pig. Reverse engineer it. Break down what others are doing, so you don’t have to.
What brings me here?
In 2014 I started my first blog in the highly competitive internet marketing space.
And whilst that had it’s own problems.
There were other unforeseen issues that were about to take a whole lot of time out of my already busy day.
At the time I was also working full time as head of content for a relatively large internet marketing company.
In that role like others, I used a lot of different marketing technology.
In an organisation of that size, everything from vendor selection, implementation and training is done as part of a team.
When you run your own website, it’s all on YOU – knowing which products to choose, which plan to take out and figuring out how to make it work for your UNIQUE business.
And the more time I spent with other bloggers through the various programs I took, forums I belonged to and Facebook groups I participated in. The more I realised these problems were common amongst almost everyone.
So I started this blog to provide a ‘go-to’ resource and community where bloggers and entrepreneurs can go to solve all their tech. issues.
Want to know if I’m up to the task?
Here’s a few random nuggets of information for you.
- I’ve built dozens of successful websites.
- I’ve used a LOT of email service providers (ESP) and sent thousands of email campaigns.
- I’ve built hundreds of different marketing pages including landing pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, checkout pages and more.
- I’ve created membership sites for hosting free and paid training programs.
- I’ve designed and built evergreen sales funnels that continue to turn a daily profit for me.
I’ve also learned how to use those tools to increase efficiency and drive better outcomes for my efforts.
And that’s why this blog is about more than just helping you overcome technical issues.
It’s also about helping you get the most out of the tools you do use.
It’s for people who know they need to embrace technology to build their digital platforms but don’t want to spend all of their time figuring out how to do it.
This blog combines practical step-by-step guides, reviews and resources. Along with interviews of other bloggers and entrepreneurs and detailed case studies.
This blog combines practical step-by-step guides, reviews detailed case studies and a community.
If you want to save more time and get rid of the tech. overwhelm, once and for all.
Click the link below and enter your email address to get started.